Review: Letters to My Ex

Letters to My Ex Letters to My Ex by Nikita Singh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was so stressed out with work when I started this book late one night. And I finished it in a single sitting. This was so real , so heartfelt and so intimate. I thought of all the sent and unsent emails I wrote in love , after a fight or sometimes even now out of so much overwhelming love that only makes sense with words.This book has no end and no beginning and it doesn't even feel like a story. It is just a whole bundle of letters , texts and emails that together take the reader on this adventure called love and loss. It might be cliched , or cheesy at places. But that's how romance is , that's how it feels comfortable with some one you love.  Brilliant feels to this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep reading, keep suggesting, keep commenting

Book Review: The Teacher by Freida Mcfadden

  It’s Sunday again and I picked up yet another Freida Mcfadden. ‘The Teacher’ is the author’s first release of the year and like her prev...