Review: Undelivered Letters by J Alchem

Undelivered Letters Undelivered Letters by J. Alchem
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This short novella is like a outline and a glimpse into the complete book to come.Aron ,a postman finds a bag of letters that he forgot to deliver 20 years ago. He decides to give them to the recipient or the family and thus begins the stories if the people who wrote or were supposed to receive these.

This novella covers three of them and that was enough to show the excellent writing and imagination of the author.  I want to read about all the letters mentioned now. Every story, every letter tugged emotions out of me. This is brillian in plot and execution alike.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep reading, keep suggesting, keep commenting

Book Review: The Teacher by Freida Mcfadden

  It’s Sunday again and I picked up yet another Freida Mcfadden. ‘The Teacher’ is the author’s first release of the year and like her prev...