#BookReview: Into the Night, and other stories by Aniesha Brahma

Into the Night, and other stories Into the Night, and other stories by Aniesha Brahma
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Happy stories for a warming your heart

Aniesha is my go to author for smiles and sweet happy story. I have read all but one books by her and reviewed most on this blog.  Mostly her stories and the people are so real.. you can find loving them or finding your own thought echoed in their feelings. This is a very short read - a collection of six stories - each different in setting and cast but each leaving you with a smile.

The title Story "Into the night" is about six princesses and their one last (mis)adventure. It teaches one about courage to fix your mistakes and finding own happiness. Ariana's tale is set in the same world and is about love and decisions we take for love.

A bunch of roses was a sweet tale of nostalgia and friendship. Happenstance was quite crafty in being open ended and yet making you feel a little sorry for the lady in the story. Magic was the purely fantasy fictional tale and is an important lesson for many.

At last , the Missed bus is my favorite story of the book. It might feel a little predictable but the romantic in me could picture each scene as it happened and I just had such a huge grin on my face when I finished the story and the book too since this is the last story.

Overall I enjoyed this quick read a lot. It was a happy break from reality and as always with Aniesha's books, it made me believe in happiness , love and magic in the world once again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep reading, keep suggesting, keep commenting

Book Review: The Teacher by Freida Mcfadden

  It’s Sunday again and I picked up yet another Freida Mcfadden. ‘The Teacher’ is the author’s first release of the year and like her prev...