#PratsReads : WWW Wednesday - Book I read

This meme/tag is currently hosted by Taking on a world of words

The Three Ws are:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my quick answers - 

What are you currently reading?
I am currently listening to the audiobook - The starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern. Considering how amazing this book is ( even at 15%), I should be done by next week. 

 
What did you recently finish reading?
I finished A Violet Fire by Kelsey Quick last night (Linked to my review post). It gave me the kind of high a good story and cast gives you, and a little heartache as I realized very late that the book is a part of a series and the first part is releasing on Dec 9th. 


What do you think you’ll read next? 

I have not picked a new book to read today as I wasn't out of the previous story & Starless Sea is hypnotic too. This month , I have decided to spend most of my reading hours on the books on Kindle Unlimited, published by some of the indie authors I know through the writing community on twitter. I have about 4-5 books downloaded so I will be picking one of them along the audiobook as I read / listen to multiple books at a time.


Got any feedback on these books or a suggestion for me ? Do comment :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep reading, keep suggesting, keep commenting

Book Review: The Teacher by Freida Mcfadden

  It’s Sunday again and I picked up yet another Freida Mcfadden. ‘The Teacher’ is the author’s first release of the year and like her prev...