The Rozabal Line - Ashwin Sanghi



Title : The Rozabal Line
Author : Ashwin Sanghi
Publisher : Westland Books
ISBN : 978-81-89975-81-4
Genre : Fiction

I already like a book, if a murder happens in its first few pages. Yes, the book begins with a murder and is an absolute page turner. 

I picked this book up because I absolutely loved Chanakya's Chant by Ashwin Sanghi that I read in my 7 Days 7 Books Marathon. The Rozabal Line is Ashwin Sanghi's first book and is a bestseller. Though, I picked up this book very late but then its better late than never. 

Facts + Fiction is one of the genres that I thoroughly enjoy. The book takes you to a journey all across the globe, across various centuries. The research that has been done regarding the book is fantastic. I won't compare the writing skills of author with Dan Brown but yes, when it comes to the research, Ashwin Sanghi is no less. 

Armageddon is the absolute motive of a group of 13 people who called themselves Lashkar-e-Talatashar. I loved the way they plan the attacks all over the world. The way it has been narrated in the story is absolutely mind blowing. The roles of the hindu astrologer, american priest and the professor Acton, Swakilki and Valerio are well defined and their doings makes this book a super roller coaster ride. A group Crux Decussata Permuta, a clandestine society, is rather keen on wiping out a whole creation in order to save the disclosure of an ancient secret. 

Too many theories about religions, to be particular Islam and Christianity have been highlighted in the book. The references given at the end of the book are something that one would want to explore. I have read both Bible and Qu'ran so, it was comparatively an easy ride for me to understand what was used in the plot. One has to be very attentive while reading the book because too many stories, in too many times, at too many places might confuse the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep reading, keep suggesting, keep commenting

Book Review: The Teacher by Freida Mcfadden

  It’s Sunday again and I picked up yet another Freida Mcfadden. ‘The Teacher’ is the author’s first release of the year and like her prev...