Unns by Sapan



I liked the cover and the name , the moment  I saw this book. So , i immediately started reading this one , and the beginning was quite intriguing. I so much liked the childhood love talks and the sweet gestures and the way their story unfolds till the last day of school year. That was really well crafted and realistic writing. The chapter names are so unique , always a version of love, in ways we can not even imagine. But Atharva lives all these stages. Years later when they meet again , and the way Atharva handles his head and heart makes interesting read. There are layers that you see yet miss out when the things are flowing. And then the twist happens. Actually shit ( life ) happens.

So far so good , apart from such abrupt change of scenes. For this, I so much blamed the editor ( or lack ? ). When again after close to a decade , life brings them face to face , I expected a better closure to the story. Here the plot is a bit erratic. It is too plain and dull that I took 3 days to finish the last 50 pages of the book . There was no clarity in the ending. And it disappointed me a little.

Read this for some cute conversations and good strategic thinking added t9 the story.

My rating : 3/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep reading, keep suggesting, keep commenting

Book Review: The Teacher by Freida Mcfadden

  It’s Sunday again and I picked up yet another Freida Mcfadden. ‘The Teacher’ is the author’s first release of the year and like her prev...