Sirens Spell Danger by Multiple Authors


This book has 3 short stories , each by different blogger turned author. I have always enjoyed novellas / story collections but very few of these are thrillers. So , I was quite glad to know all the three stories were thrillers. 

Femme Fatale – C. Suresh: Lured by a sexy siren, Vicky is mistaken for a secret agent, kidnapped, tortured and slated for death. Will he survive and save Bangalore from going up in flames?

Bella Donna – Radha Sawana: There is a serial killer loose in the city leaving mysterious messages around the bodies of the victims. Are the messages a challenge to the police or a siren call to lure another victim?

Bellary – The Fool: Jay is sent to Bellary to investigate a possible ISI plot. Was it merely a murky political plot or was there something more sinister in the offing? And why were two women suddenly singing siren songs of love?


I am little biased when I review so I will state that my favourite story was "Bella Donna" , 'cause it was real gripping story of an investigation that takes you through a lot in terms of time , places , means and the plot is just wow. Plus I love serial killer tales ( Yes , I am like that :P )

Femme Fatale has some amazing action scenes which impressed me and I guess those kept me hooked to the story even though the plot is quite simple.

Bellary was a surprise in many ways. It hooked me , made me read with attention , confused a bit and ultimately left me wanting lot more. I mean , it had such a neat end and yet I wanted to read more adventures of the central character. I fell in love with him I guess while reading this tale.


Overall , this made a good book to end 2013. A fast and easy book to read and keep you interested for a few hours. Since it is available as kindle format , it is easy to read anytime , anywhere. Do give this a try.


Rating : 3/5


Book Details: 
Author - C Suresh, Karthik L, Radha S 
Genre - Thriller 
Price - INR. 99

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! And I will take that 'amazing action scenes' with pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Nimue. Glad you liked Jay. Maybe I can write more adventures for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Bella Donna was my favorite too- reason- yes serial killings and greek mythology...:)

    ReplyDelete

Keep reading, keep suggesting, keep commenting

Book Review: The Teacher by Freida Mcfadden

  It’s Sunday again and I picked up yet another Freida Mcfadden. ‘The Teacher’ is the author’s first release of the year and like her prev...